The Rock River Community Clinic (RRCC) is governed by a patient majority Board of Directors.
The Board of Directors is the governing body who provides oversight for RRCC’s activities. They meet regularly to review, discuss and vote on key actions of the organization, the mission, strategy, and goals.
Patient Board Opportunities
Are you a patient at RRCC? We are always seeking applications for patients who are interested in becoming a board member. If you’re interested in becoming a board member and are a patient, please contact RRCC’s Executive Director email@example.com or by calling the Whitewater Clinic (262) 473-6839.
Current Board of Directors
- Chairperson, Carol Quest, Health Officer/Director, Watertown Public Health
- Vice Chairperson, Dr. Donene Rowe, Retired Physician
- Secretary, Gail Scott, Health Officer/Director, Jefferson County Public Health
- Treasurer, Roberta Farnam, Manager-Finance/Controller, Fort HealthCare, Inc.
- Augie Hernandez firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cesar Machado email@example.com
- Franklin Machado firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vanessa Machado email@example.com
- Mary Moran firstname.lastname@example.org
- James Nelson James.Nelson@forthc.com
- Silvia Vega email@example.com
Staff Board Members (non-voting)